Fuel tanks with bad gasoline can cause a variety of problems, including fuel waste, tank damage, parts and filter replacement and damage to the engine. It is important to know the symptoms of contaminated fuel (bad gas) because the sooner you can determine you have a fuel problem, the quicker you can correct the issue and avoid potential catastrophe. Fuel contamination typically is caused by moisture and bacteria mixing with the fuel. To fix the issue you need a professional that uses real long lasting methods to safely remove moisture and bacteria, filter the fuel so it can be recovered and help you avoid the problem in the future.
- Frequent need to change filters
- Clogged filters
- Coffee ground-type sediments in filters
- Fuel has milky/cloudy appearance
- Complaints from customers
- Slow pumps
- Old or dated storage, valves, pipes and pumps